Demand for Cobra ODE being lower every day, we have shut down our webshop. You can still contact us for customer support. Thank you for your understanding.
PS3 Ultra Slim 4XXX from OFW 4.55 need Anti-ODE Security Bypass to launch games. PS3 Slim 25xx/3xxx from OFW 4.60 need Anti-ODE Security Bypass and have to install DMC module. PS3 FAT and Slim 20xx/21xx are not compatible with newer ODE.
Lost ? Read the Reference manual 1.0.
- Firmware 2.4 (all versions)
- Manager 1.6 : put manager.iso, browser.iso and cobra.cfg files in the "COBRA" folder. The "COBRA" folder must be at the root of your USB HDD.
- Database 14/06/2014 : put "cobra.db" file in the "COBRA" folder. The "COBRA" folder must be at the root of your USB HDD.
First use :
- Installation manual 1.4
- User manual 2.4.1
- Supported game discs : a game of this list
must always be in your PS3. Contact us to add a game.
- GenPS3iso 2.5 : can make an "iso" (compatible
with Cobra ODE) from an old "jailbreak" game.
Before starting the program, check if a file named EBOOT.BIN.ORG exists in the USRDIR folder. The USRDIR folder being in the PS3_GAME folder of your game. If it exists, delete EBOOT.BIN and rename EBOOT.BIN.ORG to EBOOT.BIN.
If you don't have an IRD file to provide, just click "Cancel" when it is asked.
When the ISO file is created, copy it to the "PS3_GAMES" folder. The "PS3_GAMES" folder must
be at the root of your USB HDD.
It is advised not to split ISO and use an USB HDD in NTFS format (default format for all USB HDD).
Anti-ODE Security Bypass
These downloads are only for PS3 Ultra Slim 4XXX from OFW 4.55, PS3 FAT and Slim 2XXX/3XXX from OFW 4.60.